Schult Homes - Poor quality floor covering, doors, shingles, windows and siding

All of the material is cheap quality. The shingles are only 10 years old and I have to replace since the roof leaks.

Three window seals have burst so had to replace. All of the door handles broke off and had to be replaced. All of the interior doors separated. All 4 sinks rusted out and had to be replace after only 6 years.

Both screen doors had to be replaced. The carpet was so cheap it lasted only 5 years. The shingle replacement will be $8100. The windows and doors will set me back another $6000.

The ceiling we discovered had NEVER been painted. Bla-bla The material quality is horribly poor. Do NOT buy a Schult manufactured home. You will pay twice.

No re-sale value and you will pay half what it cost you just to upgrade as the material wears out. Sad

Comments

Thank you for the input.

Schult Homes - Spot swelling over the whole floor. around 3 to 4 " in size

4.0

I have a 25 year old Schultz home. The Harvest Model

The flooring has swelled in spots and bands and chunks.

it has swelled a peak of 1/2" in spots. This is through out the home. I would like to know what is happening and what has to be done. It started about 3 years ago. there was a few then it seemed to spread. There is also what seems like bands.

In some spots there is a ridge across the flooring joists.

I would like to know what is happening and what if anything can be done about it. When I brought the home three years ago it had no problem.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: I need information about the flooring problem.

Schult Homes - Windows, doors , cracks and exterior walls bowing out

Richfield, NC 28137, USA 0 comments
1.2
Turnaround Time

We have a 2012 manor hill and from day one the front door won’t shut correct . We have had replaced 2x from warranty and now the exterior wall is bowing out where the front door .

It’s bowing from one side of the eve to the other eve.

The inside walls are peeling away from the sheet rock. So many problems from get go and it’s never been properly addressed bc of the company we bought from or the Clayton corporate in nc.

Schult Homes - Not bad..

We have a 2003 double wide, we purchased it brand new. There was a roof problem in the beginning, but was taken care of promptly.

Only two complaints that i have are 1 the storage is very minimal for a 4 bedroom home.

2 the cabinets are so cheap i cannot find replacement parts for them. We are wanting to put our home on the market and wr just need to fix a few things.

Schult Homes - 4 year old Schulte modular home

201 Industrial Dr, Redwood Falls, MN 56283, USA 0 comments
2.3
Turnaround Time

From the beginning we have had various issues. Poorly built cabinets with crooked doors and gaps, exterior wall warped and siding came off, floors creak like an old barn, water leaks on PEX junctions, windows leak, interior doors are so poorly installed there are gaps of 5/8 ths or more. *** quality modular home.

Review about: Modular.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Schult Homes - Floor buckling in different rooms.

Richfield, NC 28137, USA 1 comment

After purchasing my home less than a year later my floors started buckling. Manufacturer sent someone out.

The person that came out put u bolts under my house then had the nerve to tell me if it happens again crawl under the house and turn the bolts. I'm not crawling under no house. Manufacturer said if I have any more problems out of my floors just let them know and they will fix it. Well it happened again now its worse than before.

I complained again to the manufacturer. They sent someone out to fix my floor.The man that came out said that he couldn't fix my floor because the problem with my floor is beyond his expertise.

The man said that he noticed that the floor joist under my house is off and that he was going to put in a work order. Spoke to this man a week later now he is telling me that the manufacturer is saying that my pre-existing problem with my floors is out of warranty.

Review about: New Modular Home.

Comments

Is there any update? Was floor fixed?

Did you end up getting an attorney? Please contact me at road.flights@gmail.com

Schult Homes - 17 year owner. Never inspected home after set up.

We moved some things into the house,because we had to be out of our rental we didn't move in stayed with relatives. Was told they don't have to inspect.

They came back once, they forgot to hook up dishwasher in kitchen,it flooded kitchen & under belly insulation. They never repared the under belly its still hanging loose. I scheduled 2 inspections had 2 different family members die.had to cancel the appointment s .ask them to call me back they never did.have a land line with a answering machine to this day.

Number is they same phone number. 509 -334-7534.

Review about: Pacifica Marlette By Schult Homes Corp.

Schult Homes - Pourly made homes

I would never buy another manufactured home . they are very poorly made also hard to find parts for them .

THERE JUNK FROM THE WORD GO . I bought a Schultz double wide and have had nothing but trouble with it . molding around the kitchen cabinets falling apart and so is the cabinet drawers . everything in this house was made very pour .

I tried to find a place to buy new kitchen cabinet drawers and all I can find is the parts that the drawer slides on .I need the whole drawer its self . mine was poorly made and fell all apart .

I can't even find a phone number for Schultz main office . enough said

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Cheap kitchen cabinets.

Schult Homes - *** homes

508 Palmer Rd, Rockwell, NC 28138, USA 0 comments
Turnaround Time

Ac went out after one yr.they refused to replace it..beer cans aren't that much.the roof leaks in several different places. Doors are falling off the hinge.

Front steps are supposed to be the back fireplace door is broken. I wouldn't let them build a home for my ex husband!

There worthless. Unless you have money to throw away!

Review about: Lost Our Home Due To A Fire.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Schult Homes - LOUSY WORKMANSHIP & POOR QUALITY CONSTRUCTION !

KITCHEN DRAWERS -FALLING APART-CLAIM THAT THE PARTS ARE NOT IN -ORDERED THE WRONG SIZE ,CABINET DOORS ARE OF VERY EXTREME QUALITY AS THE DRAWERS ,NO BATHROOM DRAWERS , NO MEDICINE CABINETS , VERY EXTREME POOR CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION & THEY DO NOT CLEAN UP THERE MESSES,KITCHEN BACKSPASH BEHIND KITCHEN SINK COMES OFF-TWICE&ISLAND STRIPPING PEALING OFF LIKE CONTACT PAPER&CARPET HAS SOMETHING SHARP COMINGVOUT IT ! ETC. & MORE!

Review about: Shultz Clayton Manufacture 2016 Glendale Model.

Comments

We are having some of same issues and lots more! What have you been able to get fixed?

How did you do it? Did you have to get an attorney involved?