Schult, and predator builder, Bergh Construction, Eau CLaire, WI, supplied us with a "special home".Buckle along marriage line, carpet is ruined, whirlpool and shower cracked.
Floor's buckle, light fell off in kitchen. Cabinet's fall off wall's, even after Crest/Schult comes out to fix. Schult is guilty of false advertisement too. On their website, Schult claims, "to meet, or exceed" building standards.
Oh, maybe that's doesn't apply to "special homes". Wisconsin State violation's have been on this house since, June,2009. Stay away from Schult Home's.
Their picture's deceive, too.Be afraid.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Home Quality
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "Here is what we ordered, here is what we got...NO vase, clearly not the same. Tried to contact the company numerous ways, no responses. We tried to email, go through..."
- "I purchased luminess air last August. I paid the trial period. I assumed roughly around 150-200 for everything!!!! Noooooo! Here it is March of 2016, and I'm being charged till..."
- "We ordered size 13 turf shoes for our sons upcoming tournaments being played on all turf fields. We ordered from Boombah website, and shoes shipped fine. On receipt,..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."