Hewett, West Virginia

This is the third time I've complained, does anyone even see these complaints?I doubt it.

The mobile home we bought in 2006 has always had a bad odor, there were other things wrong with it also, but getting them here to take care of the problem is impossible. Of course you only have two years for that. So we have tried to fix things ourselves, but I'm not a plumber. The smell has only worsened, especially in the last few months.

I've even called plumbers, they tell me to do one thing or another. Nothing has worked. No one should have to live in a stinking house because you people didn't get it right. So I guess my next course of action is to call the better business bureau and get a lawyer.

I'm going to get this taken care of one way or another.I'm sick of it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cheap tubs and showers and cheap cabinets. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of schult homes mobile home. Schult Homes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned schult homes mobile home in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Schult Homes.

Comments

Have any luck finding lawyer? Please contact me at road.flights@gmail.com

We need help getting the issues of our Schult home fixed

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1332486

You asked if anyone sees these complaints.

This is a site for consumer complaints.It isn't the manufacturer site.

As there are hundreds of complaint sites I doubt manufacturers actually go online and search for complaints about them.

If you have a complaint you need to contact the manufacturer directly.In your case it is Schultz.